11 de junio de 2011

Echoes

The pain is just too much to take. My body has already surpassed the limit far beyond my threshold. The nerves are becoming insensitive due to lack of strength. Cold sweat running through my back giving my spine the chill of a lifetime. Hands are trembling, pulse is racing, vision almost lost and blurry. The lights are now inviting me to dance with them. All I need to do is exchange my soul so I can forever dance within the clouds. So very tempting.

Unbearable. The numbness is possesing over my cold catatonic flesh. Gravity has taken over the ambiance ruling with iron fist. Trying to defy it like a rebel, like an anarchist. My muscles are heavy and my eyelids are closing. Introducing me to a forever place where Morpheus is the sovereign commander. I am now floating in mid-air, arms and legs hanging from my body as the sounds begin to be clearer. Voices in my head are begining to talk to me.

It is my own voice just in different tones. I am talking to myself but without any thinking of my own. There's no strength to emit any sound. There is only listening but no talking at all. Open my mouth to scream, but it is nothing but a whisper. The only thing I could hear was just echoes of the voices inside my head ringing. I found out that my demons were my friends isolating me from this world. The pain is just too great and there is nothing I can do about it.

R.A.Pastor

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario