21 de abril de 2012

Blame Game

It's not my fucking fault you decided to bail out.
The easiest choice is always the high road.
'Cause facing who I am is too hard.
You say I keep pushing you away from me.
Truth is that you push yourself out through the door.
Worst part is that you became special for me.
I opened myself for you and still you walked away.
After all this shit why do I feel like this?
Guilty for trying to protect you from getting hurt?
Fault for attempting for you to have the best?
Look at me! I'm still here after you changed me.
Replaced me like a used piece of cloth.
Fuck it! I also wanted to run away but I'm here.
I stayed because I promised you something.
"I'll be here, no matter what happens, promise"
I keep my word, until the end of time.
I want to hate you so fucking hard but I can't.
You gave me the illusion of something else.
Then broke me into pieces like everybody around.
I trusted you and now it's my fucking blame?
If you really want to play the blame game.
You need to know who started all this.
You know what? Fuck you. It did hurt.
I thought you were the one after all.
Being bound to you doesn't mean I'm OK.
But if admitting it's my fault brings you back.
I will admit anything to have you here.

R.A.Pastor

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario