17 de julio de 2012

Two Decades

Her smile still lingers in the back of my head, the feeling of warmth that she exudes through her body. That butter and cinnamon skin that glows inside my memories. Yeah, it's been a while since the last time I saw her.  We were separated by the same fate that brought us together. No matter the distance that set us apart, we will always be connected through a fine thread that binds us together.

Like a magic carpet ride, we flew through every stage of love and hatred. With her I met every fine line between friendship and romance. I can tell you for a fact I'm not proud of everything I've done to her, but I do not regret every second spent with her. She was the one who made me realize the beauty captured in the small things in life and through these details we find true happiness.

Cassie is now turning twenty; it's been three years since I had the joy and pain of meeting her. I can now proudly say that she is no longer that girl who I used to know. It felt like in a split second she became the woman who had it all together. She grew up like nobody else would have imagined. She is now the kind of girl who I imagine spending the rest of my life with. Any man who can be the chosen one for her should know how fortunate he is for being with the closest to perfection that I ever had.

Happy Birthday Cassandra.

R.A.Pastor

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario