29 de junio de 2010

I Promise You. I Promise Myself.

My hands are trembling, my brain decided to bully my adrenal glands into pumping epinephrine in my blood stream. Is this the only way that I can handle this kind of situation? It's been a long and crazy day with a lot of ups and downs. Like a spike on a chart, or a downfall in the rollercoaster. My veins are forcing there way out of my skin, accelerated breathing, tunnel vision, auditory exclusion, pupil dilatation. It's a fight or flight response, an acute stress reaction as the docs might say. but what happened so I can react like this? I talked to her. The source of all my pain and anguish. Not only did i confessed my love to her but also had a little fix of my favorite drug. It's simply delicious as you tap your vein to make the infussion. You can feel your heart triggering that hate out of your system. I JUST FUCKING HATE HER. With all my heart with all my guts with all my soul. I dont have any words to fully express what im feeling right now. my brain just stopped thinking because i need all my life force to hate her.
The truth is that you are not worth it, i can hurt her with everything ive got, i know what buttons to push to make her go to overdrive. I know all the weak points and everything there is to know to crush your soul and break your heart like you did. But you are not worth it at all. Now you are somebody elses problem. You are not the one i fell inlove for, you are not the best friend i knew some day. You are just an empty shell of your former self. I dont know you at all and i dont want to get to know you at all. You took me for granted and you made a mistake. I will no longer be there for you. A true gentleman always keep up with his word. I promise you that i will cut myself away from your life, i will make the cut deep inside and take the roots out. I promise you to stay the fuck out of your life and leave you in peace. I promise to kill every memory we had together, every word every feeling EVERYTHING. And I promise myself to never speak of love if it doesn't exists.

R.A.Pastor

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario