22 de agosto de 2010

Part Four: Thanatos

Today wasn’t my favorite day, as a matter of fact, I hated it. I spent all my day fighting with everybody, one after another it kept getting worse and worse and by the end of the day all I wanted was to escape away from here. To go some place with that beautiful landscape inside my soul. I closed my eyes and let my soul take over my body. Such an ethereal feeling. I find myself outside this dark room. There are steel enforced bars like it was some type of prison, with only one window also with bars. The moon was the only source of light and as it entered the room it made a white silhouette. There was a man inside, a man with a black robe covering all his body. He was suspended in the air like he was levitating. –Go away– he said with the most powerful voice I’ve ever heard in my life. As soon as he finished I saw some movements with his hands, like he was doing some sort of hand seals. –Ne, Tora, Inu, Ushi, U, Tora– he whispered. All of the sudden he inspired some of the surrounding air and started to breath fire from his mouth, he created a fire circle around him, but the flames next to him didn’t seem to harm him. The walls started shaking and big spiked chains began to come out of the concrete walls. Those chains trapped every part of him and restrained him so he couldn’t move anymore. – Who are you? – I said trying to conceal the fear within me. – I am Thanatos. I am the death. I am the hate, the powerful hate that lives inside of you– he said and you could tell the hate emanating from his pores. –And why are you restrained? – I kept asking – The other ones consider me the stronger one and they had the impulse to chain me as soon as I go berserk, when I am in this state I am capable of anything, even killing everybody around me, including you. – He stated while stared at me with those blood-shot eyes. –If I lend you some of my power you can do whatever you want, I can silence all those people that hurt you– he continued. I had to admit it sounded so tempting. All the power I needed to ease my disturbed mind. But what if that much power was impossible to control? What if anger made me go blind? –Release me! – He screamed with all the power in his lungs. I stepped back. Even though the others told me not to be afraid, I was. Not because he had the power to kill me, it was because there was such a dark power inside of me. So much fear, the only thing I could do was start to run without looking back. I started running until I woke up. His laughter still haunts me.

R.A.Pastor

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario