22 de agosto de 2010

Part Three: Toon Liger

It has been a week since those appearances in my dreams. Studies had kept me busy all this nights, some of them I did not sleep at all; and when I did all I could do was rest my exhausted body. I can only hope that tonight something happens. It seems that my wishes were answered because as soon as I close my eyes I was transported to a different place. This time I’m inside a rainy forest with big trees surrounding me. A peaceful quiet place, all I could hear was the soothing sound of the wind clashing into the leaves. The perfect combination of colors made it a magical place. All of the sudden, a mesmerizing melody begins to overpower the silence, I knew that melody. Somehow I recalled the notes going down, right and left. It was the song that belongs to the forest. I walked and walked until I could find the source of the music. That’s when I saw one man in a branch of a big tree; he was playing a wooden ocarina –You are late– he said as he jumped down from the tree. He was almost naked. He was wearing a little piece of brown cloth around his waist line, and his body was covered with a big brown bear fur, with the head of the animal on top of his and the fangs almost covering his eyes, also he had the paws around his hands almost like using them as gloves. –My name is Toon Liger, I am the part of you that represents the magic– he continued saying. –Magic? – I asked with a confused expression. I always thought that magic wasn’t real, a creation of my imagination. –I’m not talking about that kind of magic– he said – I’m talking about the magic of your mind, the different way to look at the world. The music, the art, the way you talk and the way you behave. They’re all part of how you express the magic within you. That magic is unique and it’s like your own signature of life– he explained. –So this forest is like the place in my soul where all my personality is represented? – I asked. –You are not as stupid as I thought you were– he said demonstrating the same sarcasm that I use. –Of course it is… The majority of your most crazy and stupid ideas are born here. You must feel very lucky– he remarked –Not all the people have a place like this inside of them, and the few people who have it is not as big and beautiful as yours– As soon as he ended the statement he turned around and said –Begone! Go to reality. Don’t be ashamed of your magic, and use it the times you want. – I woke up with a big smile on my face. It’s not called insanity anymore. Now is magic.

R.A.Pastor

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario