22 de agosto de 2010

Part Two: Pollito

Was it another crazy dream or it was truly a place within my soul? Will it happen again? I doubted everything, my mind puzzled and puzzled until he couldn’t do it anymore and surrendered to sleep. It happened again, second time in the week. But the place was different like Kaiser said. This place reminded me to the ancient Greece, a beautiful garden with stone pillars surrounding it, beautiful exotic flowers in every place I can put my sight on. There was also a big round fountain in the middle with a man sitting there, all I could see was his back, he had his hand raised with some seeds on his palm. There were birds all around him, it seems he was feeding them –Oh look, you arrived, I’m sorry I didn’t noticed you before– he said as he stood up and turned around while he was waving the birds goodbye. –Good evening! My name is Pollito– he said politely. Pollito? It sounded so familiar in my head but I couldn’t place it well. –That’s the nickname your first love gave you when you were together– said as he approached me. He was dressed with a big long white toga and an olive leaves type of crown. What really shocked me was that his toga was blood-stained, a huge stain coming of his chest, and he had the same wristbands as I do. That’s when I realized who he represented. –You are love right? – I asked directly. –Correct– he said with that cool loving voice. – I represent your love story, with all the highs and lows; I am the lust, the love and indifference that dwells in you. – He hugged me and started to cry. –I know what you’ve been through and I’m sorry I couldn’t do anything– he whispered softly in my ear. I could notice the kindness coming from the broken heart. –Next time I’ll help you… I promise– He uttered. Then he pulled back, wiped his tears with his bare hand, he smiled and said –Come walk with me, I’m going to show you this place– He guided me through this almost perfect garden, colors, textures and shapes of every kind. But through the entire garden there were big patches with withered flowers and dry soil. –You’ve noticed those patches right? Those represent all the times you were heart-broken– There were five patches, ones bigger than others. –This garden represents your heart and as long there’s life in this place you will be able to love and be loved. Those dead patches can regenerate but it takes too much time. Just don’t worry about them, I will take care of them– He looked at me and ended with – Do not fear to love, do not fear to get hurt. It’s part of life and that’s how we grow up– As soon as he ended, everything began to get blurry and I woke up with the sound of the alarm clock. It’s another day to live.

R.A.Pastor

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario