13 de agosto de 2010

Seven Deadly Sinners

Can you hear them? It's a slow rather quiet whisper. Can you hear them? They are screaming inside my head? Am I the only one who can hear them? They know my name, what I do and what i feel. They tell me everything it's going to be ok, all I need to do is trust them. All I have to do is release the seal in my stomach, so those gates can open up again. In this state is easier to trust something coming from within rather than to trust somebody else. So I do it, i release the eight trigrams seal and suddenly everything begins to fade into this pitch-black area. I find myself in a big room, tall walls with writtings on it, but its not normal handwriting its more like ritual signs. They were done with blood, and somehow i know that is my own blood. Its a large corridor with barely any source of light, there's water up to my ankles and on the roof there's just two lights, intermittent and continuously pausing. I find myself walking through this corridor just to see a big metal gate. In the gate there's a small tag just place in between the doors, and somehow restraining it so it cannot open. On the tag there's just a kanji, it says seal. The voices start talking again, with much order than before, one by one, they begin to quote their reasons why to remove the tag. A gentle lovely voice started. - If you remove it, I can give you all you need to have women drooling for you. The charm, the poise, all you lack I can give it to you- Then he was interrupted by a much rather secure voice, almost overstepping the limit of selfconfidence. - If you release me I can make you a champion, the winner of everything, to be the best of them all, isnt that what you really desire? -I can free you from all your pain, I can acomplish all the vengeance you truly desire, I can give you peace. The seven of us can.- A much darker voice just whispered, like he was over my shoulder saying quiet things to my ear. They had a point, they could give me everything I wanted. What I needed. A few steps and everything will be done. I slowly remove the tag, but nothing happens... The gate hasnt moved at all, like frozen still. Suddenly I feel a strange force that pushes me and throws me back. The gates open with a furiously slam. There's haze invading the air, the ambience becomes pretty dense like the atmosphere starts to get heavy, the pressure is really strong and I cannot move an inch of my body. And a quiet voice just says with a shy undertone - You just opened Pandora's box...- I couldn't breath, the pressure was too intense, like feeling an elephant stomping my chest. Everything just starts to fade to black. Lack of air, hipoxia, call it how you wish, all I know is that it made me pass out. Inconscious on that blood-tainted water. I feel how the pressure is taken away and I can breathe again. As I open my eyes I find myself in my room again, everything is the same as before. Was it a nightmare? Was it a dream? I don't know what really happened.
- It was real, and the worst is yet to come - He said.

R.A.Pastor

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario