22 de agosto de 2010

Part One: Kaiser

One night, just as I started dreaming, I see a street but it’s nothing like the ones we have right now, it’s more like 1920’s kind of street with graveled floor, there was no electricity so it was a candle-lit panorama. But I couldn’t see much beyond a block, there was a dense fog covering the air. All I could see was a dark silhouette down the street. And it was coming towards me. The details began to come clear as he approached me. It was a man in a black trench coat, with a confident walk, emanating swagger with every step he made. He was dressed as a mafia capo with a black and silver pinstriped three piece suit, a red tie and a top hat. He had his hands in his pockets. Even though he was looking up I couldn’t see his face clearly. I was out of place didn’t know where, when or how I even got there, and with more reason I couldn’t guess who he was. –Andres– he yelled with a powerful deep confident voice, I don’t know how he knew what my name was. –Don’t worry, I know you better than you can imagine, even though you don’t know me at all– he continued –My name is Kaiser, I am one of the seven you released. We are part of you. They call me the champion.– He said with a peace and security, he knew I was afraid and he tried to call me down. –Where am I?– I asked still confused. –This is a part of your soul, each seven of us have a different place where we live. The surrounding represents what we are– he replied –Each time you meet one of us the place and time will change, just don’t worry about it– he said with a smile. – I am a part of you like I said before; I am the one who accomplished everything he set his mind into. I can help you with courage and confidence. All you need is to trust me, listen to my voice – he said looking into my eyes, that was the first time I could see his face, it was like looking into a mirror. He was just like me. No, he was me. –We all look like you– he said, it was like he knew what was happening in my mind. – Don’t be afraid when you meet each one of us, we cannot harm you. We are the reflection of your soul; we are what really is hidden inside of you– He placed his hand in my shoulder and just said as he smiled –You have to get back to reality, remember seize the day– That’s when I woke up. Back in my room. Like nothing happened… right?

R.A.Pastor

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario