22 de agosto de 2010

Part Six: Panzer

It was a day like any other. Same shit: different day. Studies and work has kept me busy all day long. The same problems in my life, parents bitching about everything. It was a routine and it began to wear me out. The only difference from yesterday was this crimson tainted sunset, one of the most beautiful twilight scenes I’ve ever seen. I didn’t wanted to sleep because I knew another boring day would come afterwards. Like always my body couldn’t take it anymore. I opened my eyes and I was floating in this white limbo. There was nothing around me. –Nice… I have a blank space inside of me– I said remarking the heavy sarcasm. All of the sudden a huge pair of eyes appeared in front of me, they were three times my size. A voice started saying –You want me to change the scene? – Every white space started to get filled, I now find myself in a war zone. Machines roaring, people screaming, bullets piercing everything and explosions wherever I can put my sight on. – You like that or should I change it? – the voice said, my surroundings changed once again, it was this middle age castle with a guy in green clothes, he was holding a sword and a shield with his hands. –You know what? Let’s go to my place– He said once more and the panorama changed one more time. This time it was like being inside of the internet. Numbers and data flying by next to me. Then he appeared, it was a man inside this machine from his waist down, they were something like cybernetic legs. He was naked and all over his body he had like a type of piercings, black rods embedded on his skin. –Hello there, my name is Panzer and I am the game. – He said with a calmed voice. –This place is like no other, the surroundings here keeps changing, is an expression of all those unreal places you’ve seen– He opened his arms like trying to show the place around. –So this place is like those worlds I’ve imagined to escape from reality? – I asked with my usual confused expression. –Yeah, all those places you’ve seen on games and television are here. This is your sweet escape. I am the gamer who lives inside those places; I adapt to situations and do the best of it. – I was confused, if there’s a place like this inside my soul what can I do with it in real life? I’ve always had tendencies to run away from everything but I cannot live forever inside of my mind. –The point of here is not to immerse yourself in this world, the point is to relief some pressure from the everyday basis. You can utilize what you learn here in real life– he stated –You’ve met six of us. The worst part is over. But the next time you will need so much will power, the next one will make a huge impact on your soul. He is not like us. We will all be wishing the best for you. You are going to need it. May the force be with you young one. – And like the other past times I find myself at my room all alone. I cannot wait to meet the last one. There are nerves, anxiousness but most of all courage. I will finally know what is really inside of me. I’m going to know who I really am.

R.A.Pastor

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario