24 de mayo de 2011

Hatebringer

Hate is the reason why I exist. Loneliness is my companionship and my fellow traveler. I am nothing but a dark soul walking through the graveyard seeking for love and happiness. Overrated feelings that no longer remain in my chest. There's no need for me to care or hope, all I want is to quench the thirst for blood and tears. Resentment is my motive, the vengeance my goal.

Spread the pain that dwells inside me. I am nothing but a broken-hearted man who all he ever wanted was to have true friends, to find a true love. Humans are a despicable race, flawed and imperfect. Selfish and narcissistic are the real colours that lies behind that façade everyone creates. Caring only for themselves.

I am no longer human, I have sold myself into becoming a heartless being. Made a deal with the devil, trading love for hate. Burned down all memories of those in my past. Blood boiling, intense heart pumping, unsteady breathing. Release all the ties that bind me into this world. I no longer exist. He who was acknowledged by my name is just a memory erased from my brain.

I hate them. I hate her. I hate him. And most importantly. I hate myself.

R.A.Pastor

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario