21 de mayo de 2011

Judgement Day

"Forgive me Father for I have Sinned"

This is the day when I ask for forgiveness for my soul, searching repentance because of the guilt that is killing me. I am not a perfect man, nor a perfect human being. Just a sinner walking the earth, a dwelling place for evil. Lived and breathed the seven deadly sins.

On this day, I come before you my Father to humbly ask to be cleansed for all my impurity. Not worthy to be called thy son, but yet you still love me. Lived among the thieves and hustlers, a disgrace to your eyes. Still you have offered me love and peace like no-one else did.

Today is Judgment Day and I know that I am not honorable to even talk to you. You once said you reap what you sow. I am a sinner asking for a last second pardon. For my body is part of the earth, sand to sand. My soul belongs in the eternal flames of hell. I'm sorry.

"And the truth shall set you free"

R.A.Pastor

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario